Get fleet courier insurance quotes in a quick and easy manner. Click the green button to get your quotes now.
- All Types of Cover
- Cover Multiple Van Types
- Breakdown Assistance
- Cover From Specialist Insurers
- Easy Payment Options
- Instant Online Documentation
Types of cover
Courier fleet insurance provides a way for courier firms to insure all their vehicles under one policy. This not only works out cheaper a lot of the time but makes it much easier to manage paperwork. Courier fleet insurance policies are typically very tailored so you can get the exact type of cover you need for your business. Below are some common types of cover that you can include in a courier fleet policy –
- Road risks - Road risks will cover your vehicles for collisions while your drivers are on the road. You can choose from third party only; third party, fire & theft and fully comprehensive.
- Goods in transit - Goods in transit will ensure that any goods your drivers are transporting are covered for damage, theft and loss.
- Public liability - Public liability insurance will protect your business from any liability claims that go against you. You can also have legal expenses included in your policy to provide an extra level of protection.
- Employers liability - When it comes to liability claims, they don’t only come from members of the public but can also come from your own employees. Employers liability will protect you from such claims.
- Breakdown assistance - Breakdown assistance is extremely important for courier firms. When insuring your own vehicles, it’s an absolute must to have them covered for breakdowns. Most insurance providers will offer breakdown assistance as an additional type of cover.
Benefits of getting cover online
Below are some of the benefits that come with getting a courier van fleet insurance online –
- Tailored quotes from specialist providers to suit the exact needs of your business
- Cover multiple vehicles under one easy-to-manage policy
- Protect your business from liability claims from both the public and employees
- Save time & money
- Flexible payment methods
- Expert advice
- Instant cover
Getting multiple quotes for courier fleet insurance is one of the most reliable ways to save money. In the past, to get multiple quotes you would have needed to call each insurance provider individually and haggle to get the best deal. Luckily this is no longer something you have to do. Now you can get all the quotes you need in once place. Click the green button below to get your quotes now.